- Southern California Edison - Lineman splicer, Service planner, Project manager (1987 to 2003)
- Henkel’s and McCoy – Service planner ( 2003 to 2008)
- FCI Management Consultants – Construction manager (2008 to 2012)
- Alcoa Electrical Contractors - Commercial / Residential (1995- Present)
- Subcontractor for Asplundh Construction Corp. - Planning Support (2012-Present)
We have designed projects ranging from new, overhead and underground distribution circuits to Rule 20A and Rule 20B overhead to underground conversions, cable replacement, structure replacement and new business such as shopping centers, new tract homes, and maintenance- related work orders replacing various types of electrical distribution apparatus.
With our broad experience working in planning and in the field, customers can be assured of the safest, highest quality projects designed and built using the most current distribution design standards.